Hello fellow Trial Lawyers,
SDTLA, specifically through the funds of Promoting Justice, has offered and purchased masks for all the circuits in the state based on the need provided by either the presiding judge or the court administrator.
So far we were able to hand deliver or mail 430 Masks and will have the ability to get more masks to share with our membership.
The following is a breakdown of the masks sent as well as a couple photos. Thank you Kasey and Ashley for delivering and mailing.
- 1st circuit: 25 masks delivered this week.
- 2nd circuit: 100 masks for court staff; 15 KN 95 masks for the judges, and 100 masks for the general public required to wear them at the courthouse. All delivered this afternoon.
- 3rd circuit: 40 masks mailed this week.
- 4th circuit: 20 masks mailed this week.
- 5th circuit: 20 masks mailed this week.
- 6th circuit: currently does not need any.
- 7th circuit: 110 masks will be mailed later this week.